Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(a) Responsible acc. Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) RUCO LICHT GmbH, Auf dem Nol 24-26, D-86179 Augsburg, P: +49 821 80870-0, F: +49 821 80870-81, E-Mail: email@example.com, Internet: www.rucolicht.de, represented by the managing director Mr. Markus Weindl, and Mr. Thomas Holtschmidt cf. our imprint.
(b) If you have any questions about privacy, please contact our Privacy Officer:
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
by post: Quentia GmbH, Mr. Robert Straub, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 2, D-86368 Gersthofen
- Acc. to. Art. 15 GDPR the right to obtain information about your stored data collected during your visit to the website.
- acc.to Art. 16 GDPR the right to correct incorrect or complete your personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- acc. to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR the right to revoke your once granted consent for processing at any time to us. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. The legality of processing based on the consent until the revocation by the person concerned remains unaffected.
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- acc. to Art. 77 DS-BER the right to complain to the competent data protection supervisory authority, if you believe that you have been violated by the processing of personal data collected during your visit to our website in your right to informational self-determination. The Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision (BayLDA) is responsible for RUCO LICHT GmbH.
- if your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data against dangers during data transfers as well as prior knowledge of third parties. These are adjusted according to the current state of the art.
1. In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR )
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
2. In addition to the aforementioned data, no cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website.
(remove if no cookies are set) Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (in this case us), certain information flow , Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. We point out, however, that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will usually need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service.
1.Contact by e-mail
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via the e-mail address of the customer service indicated on the website. Your details will be processed to answer your request. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
Your personal data will be deleted automatically after completion of the request you have made.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
(1)This website uses the web analytics service Piwik to analyze user access to it.
(2)To enable this analysis to be performed, cookies are stored on your computer. The service provider stores the information collected in this way only on its server in Germany. Please be aware that, if you prevent the cookies from being stored, you may not be able to make full use of this website. You can prevent cookies from being stored by changing the settings in your browser or by unticking the following box, thereby enabling the opt-out plug-in:
(3)This website uses Piwik with the extension "AnonymizeIP". This means that IP addresses are processed in truncated form to exclude a direct link to persons. The IP address sent by your browser via Piwik will not be combined with other data that we collect.
(4) By evaluating the data we obtain, we are able to compile information about the way the various components of our website are used. This helps us to continuously improve our website and make it more userfriendly. These purposes also constitute legitimate interests for the processing of personal data within the scope of point (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR.
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data referred to in point 4 (1) 1 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
There is no obligation for the legal provision of data. However, you can not use some functions of our website without the provision of personal data.